Lasting Results Part 4
1. This world is getting worse every day. (Complex and trouble)
2. People are going to need our help.
3. Therefore we need to be prepared and trained.
4. Our goal is to walk in the fullness of God to fill those who are empty.
5. This fullness comes through proper preparation and training.
6. Three key verses that reveal “Fullness”.
"But I know that when I come to you, I shall come in the fullness (#4138) of the blessing of the gospel of Christ." NKJV
“that you may be filled with all the fullness (#4138) of God.”
“fullness (#4138) of Christ”
7. One reason we prepare and train is for lasting results.
8. Not only for our own life but the lives of others.
9. Let me expound on “Fullness” with an object lesson.
10. Greek definition for the word “Fullness #4138”: what is filled (as container)
11. Object lesson: Gallon of milk. Watch the gallon of milk as I speak
* This gallon of milk is one gallon not a quart.
* It cannot be less than a gallon otherwise it is not a gallon.
* When I say one gallon and hand it to you it is a full gallon.
* This milk is a blessing for those who like milk.
* I could use any liquid in this analogy. (I choose milk)
* This is not juice or some other liquid. (It is milk)
* Milk containers have various shapes, sizes, colors, looks, brands, prices.
* There are ingredients in this full gallon of milk. (3 ingredients)
* Certain ingredients must be in this full gallon of milk to make it what it is. (Milk)
* If I change one ingredient in this full gallon of milk it will alter the taste.
* If I continue to add and take away the ingredients in this full gallon of milk it will lose its flavor of milk.
* Right ingredients equals right flavor.
* This milk is to be poured into something. (Glass, cup, bowl and so on)
12. Explanation of the object lesson.
* Let us say that this full gallon of milk represents God.
* Everything we need is in God.
* In God are certain ingredients.
* Remember how many ingredients were in the milk container.
* I thought of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* When God gave His Son to us He gave His fullness.
* Jesus represents every ingredient of His Father.
* If Jesus changed any of those ingredients of His Father the taste of the Father would be altered.
* Jesus maintained the taste of the Father because He did not change the ingredients.
* When a person changes the ingredients in anything it changes the taste.
* Wrong ingredients = wrong results.
* Our body holds our spirit and soul.
* People come in various shapes, sizes, colors, looks and so on.
* Within our spirit is where God dwells.
* God is a blessing.
* Within our container (body) holds the fullness of God.
* Our goal is to go out in the fullness of the blessing of God.
* If we choose to change any ingredient of God in us we alter the taste of God.
In other words people will not be getting the full taste, the full blessing of God from us.
* To maintain the taste of the Father we must have the same ingredients that are in God.
* Some do not have all the ingredients of God manifested in their life.
* Therefore it does not taste as it should, something is missing.
* We are to discover the ingredients of God that are in Christ Jesus.
* Once we discover those ingredients we need to get them manifested in our life.
* Having the same ingredients of Jesus does not take away our individuality.
* People have different DNA and finger prints but yet all are human.
* All people are different but all are made in God’s image. (1 Corinthians 12)
* Once a person is born again they have the fullness of God but it might not be manifested.
"For in Him the whole fullness of Deity (the Godhead) continues to dwell in bodily form [giving complete expression of the divine nature].
10 And you are in Him, made full and having come to fullness of life [in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead — Father, Son and Holy Spirit — and reach full spiritual stature]. And He is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power]." AMP
* In the fullness of God we should have the proper ingredients to ensure that when we go out we are pouring in the totality of all that God is in those who are empty.
* If we pour out the wrong ingredients it can cause major problems.
"And he said, "What comes out of a man is what defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, fornication, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a man." RSV
* We are to go out in the fullness of the blessing of God with the correct ingredients and fill the brokenhearted with God’s word.
"THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound" AMP
13. No matter what a person does in life they can go out in the fullness of the blessing of God with the proper ingredients as a :
* Practicing disciple of Jesus Christ
* Home manager
* School Teacher
* Name it…
14. When I say the fullness of the blessing of God we can also say grow up and mature.
15. One way for this to take place is in the following verse.
1 Peter 2:2-3
"Like newborn babes, long for or desire (#1971) the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow (#837) up to salvation; for you have tasted the kindness of the Lord." RSV
16. Both the desiring and the pure spiritual milk are in the ingredients for growth.
17. Greek definition #837 for the word “ye may grow”: increase.
18. If we desire people to taste the same kindness of the Lord from us we need the same ingredients as Jesus.
19. Greek definition #1089 for the word “Taste”: KJV “Ye have tasted”: to experience, probably focusing on personal involvement; receive the flavor of, partake of, enjoy
20. I also mentioned right and wrong ingredients.
"The good man out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil man out of his evil treasure produces evil; for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks." RSV
21. Consider the following verses of God’s word.
1 Peter 2:1 (Wrong ingredients)
"So put away all malice and all guile and insincerity and envy and all slander."
Ephesians 4:31 (Wrong ingredients)
"Let all bitterness and indignation and wrath (passion, rage, bad temper) and resentment (anger, animosity) and quarreling (brawling, clamor, contention) and slander (evil-speaking, abusive or blasphemous language) be banished from you, with all malice (spite, ill will, or baseness of any kind).
Ephesians 4:32 (Right ingredients)
32 And become useful and helpful and kind to one another, tenderhearted (compassionate, understanding, loving-hearted), forgiving one another [readily and freely], as God in Christ forgave you. AMP
* I am pouring out to you the fullness of God in me.
* I will be replenished again through proper preparation and training which includes prayer and study.
* However I must continue to have the right ingredients so that you can enjoy the taste of the Father through Christ Jesus our Lord.
"No spring of water pours out sweet water and bitter water from the same opening." TEV
"My son, eat honey, for it is good, and the drippings of the honeycomb are sweet to your taste. Know that wisdom is such to your soul; if you find it, there will be a future, and your hope will not be cut off." RSV
"By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches." RSV
22. This world is getting worse every day. (Complex and trouble)
23. People are going to need our help.
24. Therefore we need to be prepared and trained.
25. Our goal is to walk in the fullness of God to fill those who are empty.
26. This fullness comes through proper preparation and training.
27. One reason we prepare and train is for lasting results.
28. Not only for our own life but the lives of others.
29. Remember the object lesson of the gallon of milk.
30. Go out in His fullness of the blessing of God and do not change the ingredients.
31. Give people the taste of the Father.
To be continued…