National Prayer Focus #3US Transportation System
Did you know … Roadways, airways, railways, and water networks facilitate most of the transportation in the United States? The vast majority of passenger travel occurs by automobile, for shorter distances, and airplane for longer distances. Most cargoes travel by railroad, truck, pipeline, or boat; air shipping is typically used only for perishables and premium express shipments.
Key elements in this prayer focus:
A. The safety of physical transportation on land, water and air in the USA (such as cars, buses, trains, ships, submarines, planes, and so on)
- Without transportation most things will come to an immediate halt
- Proper maintenance is required
B. The safety of the people who are responsible to transport, (such as bus and cab drivers, pilots, etc.)
- We need people who are trained and available to transport responsibly
C. The safety of the people who are being transported (such as passengers in trains, ships and planes, etc.)
- We need the people who are being transported, such as; CEO’s, supervisors, mangers, employees and customers, for the sake of business and our economy
D. The safety of the cargo that is being transported (products, perishable and non-perishable items, etc.)
- We need product for the people so they can function
Our emphasis in this prayer focus is five-fold:
1. USA Transportation system (physical elements)
2. The people
3. The products involved
4. Delegated authority in the spirit realm
5. Angels of God who will help us If we (all believers) take this topic lightly we will allow the unseen enemy to move through people and come against this prayer focus.
It will take a special effort and alertness for every RPG to come against the unseen enemy who works through people. We have seen this in the past on 9/11 and the current shootings.
If we are inactive, our nations physical transportation system, the people and products could be severely damaged and cause major confusion and panic.
1 Corinthians 14:33
“For God is not a God of confusion but of peace.” RSV
“Do not be afraid of sudden panic, or of the ruin of the wicked, when it comes; for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.” RSV
Therefore let us pray for,
A. The safety of physical transportation on land, water and air in the USA
B. The safety of the people who are responsible to transport
C. The safety of the people who are being transported
D. The safety of the cargo that is being transported
Pastor Vince Marino
Royal Prayer Guards
Click here for priceless material about alertness!