World Prayer Focus #6 “Removing strife from the body of Christ”
Hello to all those who have joined us in prayer!
Thank you for all your payers and thank you for taking part in this move of God in the area of strategic prayer especially now as the world seems to be falling apart. Even though we live in this world we are not of this world. Many times we need to remind ourselves of our hope, our King, our kingdom and our part in the body of Christ.
When I feel the world falling apart I watch this video. I pray that this video will encourage you as it does me.
This brings us to our next prayer focus which is directed to the body of Christ. I entitled this prayer focus, “Removing strife from the body of Christ”.
To receive the full impact of this subject the following teaching is a must. Click here!
• Strife is very dangerous and causes confusion.
"For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work." KJV
• If the body of Christ operates in strife it is an indication of being a spiritual baby.
1 Corinthians 3:1-3
"And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ. 2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; 3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?" NKJV
•Baby Christians always need help. They cannot effectively fight spiritual battles. If they do they end up getting hurt.
• We are called to maturity.
• There was a time when we were a baby believer but if we have been a believer for a while God is expecting us (His children) to grow and mature
Therefore here are two suggested prayers to remove strife from the body of Christ.
(1) Heavenly Father I ask that the body of Christ makes the decision to be mature in Christ, in Jesus name amen.
(2) Heavenly Father I ask that You manifest the desire and power in the body of Christ to become mature in Christ, in Jesus name amen.
“For it is God Himself whose power creates within you both the desire and the power to execute His gracious will” Wey (Richard Francis Weymouth)
Thank you for allowing me to communicate with you,
Pastor Vince Marino
Royal Prayer Guards
Glory be to God!