Spiritual Training Part 9_The Right Choice Dramatized audio teaching
2 Timothy 2:22
"So shun youthful passions and aim at righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call upon the Lord from a pure heart." RSV
No matter what we are going through do not throw away our confidence.
The question, how does a person throw away their confidence? (Hebrews 10:35)
The answer, by their actions and what they speak.
Dictionary definition for the word “Confidence”: faith or belief that one will act in a right, proper, or effective way, the quality or state of being certain
1. Aim at faith.
2. Peruse faith.
3. Follow faith.
4. Strive for faith.
5. Pay attention to our actions and what we speak.
6. Do not throw away God’s word because that gives us confidence. (See video below)
7. Stay in the door of faith.
8. Our actions and what we speak will direct our life.
9. Our actions and what we spoke placed us here today
Click here. Part 10.