Words and Sea Spiritual Training Part 17
(Highlights to the teaching)
(Highlighted text added)
Mark 4:35-40 (Jesus used His words)
35 On the same day, when evening had come, He said to them, "Let us cross over to the other side."
36 Now when they had left the multitude, they took Him along in the boat as He was. And other little boats were also with Him.
37 And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling.
38 But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, "Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?"
39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "Peace, be still!" And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.
40 But He said to them, "Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?" NKJV
(1) My insight, the wind moves the sea likewise words (Teachings) move people.
(2) Again, the wind represents words and the sea represents people.
(3) My statement, if a person is not stable in God’s word they will begin to be tossed back and forth on a sea of doubts by windy, unstable, strange teachings. (Words)
(4) To be in a boat on the sea in a windy storm is ruff. (Spiritually and physically)
(5) Many can relate to that I know I can.
(6) If anyone desires to stand firm in this life it would be wise to stand on His word.
(7) This world especially the government is not stable.
“The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand#6965 for ever." KJV
Continue listening to this life-changing teaching.
Keep in mind the following portion of God’s Word.
James 1:22 (AMP)
“But be doers of the Word [obey the message], and not merely listeners to it, betraying yourselves [into deception by reasoning contrary to the Truth].”
Click here. Part 18.