What can believers in Christ do? (At least 12)
What can believers in Christ do?
1. See-through the eye of faith. (Hebrews 11:1-3)
2. Speak those things which be not as though they were. (Romans 4:17)
3. Declare the end from the beginning. (Isaiah 46:10)
4. Frame your life with God’s Word. (Hebrews 11:1-30
5. Build your life with God’s wisdom. (Proverbs 24:3)
6. Establish your life with understanding. (Proverbs 24:3)
7. Fill your life with God’s knowledge. (Proverbs 24:4)
8. Command light to shine out of darkness. (Genesis 1:3, Ephesians 5:1, 2 Corinthians 4:6)
9. Speak God’s Word in faith and let it do its job. (Isaiah 55:11)
10. Fear not only believe. (Mark 5:36)
11. For I spoke and it came to be, and I commanded, and it stood fast. (Psalm 33:9)
12. I believe and therefore I spoke. (2 Corinthians 4:13)
Click here for the PDF file. A blessing for you with all the Bible verses to share with others!