Tongues_Valuable Insights 13 Pastor Marino’s insights about speaking in tongues!
Speaking in tongues is one ingredient needed today. This is one ingredient missing in many Christians. Speaking with other tongues is available and will manifest if we believe.
Consider these verses from God’s Word. (Highlighted text were added for all verses.)
Mark 16:15-18 (NKJV)
15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.
17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;
18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."
Note: If we believe verse 15 we need to believe verse 17 as well.
Consider this verse from God’s word. (Click here to read the surrounding verses of John 11:40)
John 11:40 (NKJV)
40 Jesus said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?"
Pastor Marino’s insights about speaking in tongues
- Speaking in tongues is not just another teaching but rather it should be entwined in a variety of teachings as much as possible.
- Speaking in tongues is a way of life for those who believe.
- Speaking in tongues is like breathing.
- Speaking in tongues is a means of staying connected with the Father throughout the day.
- Speaking in tongues draws us closer to the Father more than any electronic devices.
- Speaking in tongues will assist us to see things from God’s perspective.
- Speaking in tongues will calm us down.
- Speaking in tongues enables us to bring back things we have forgotten.
- Speaking in tongue causes new insights to come to the surface throughout the day.
- Speaking in tongues edifies our life.
- Speaking in tongues builds us up.
- Speaking in tongues brings to life the things in our life that are dead or seem impossible to handle.
- Speaking in tongues will remind us if repentance is needed.
- Speaking in tongues will remind us if delegated authority should be applied in a given situation.
- Speaking in tongues will manifest depth in a difficult situation of how to overcome it with effectiveness.
- Speaking in tongues is speaking words of truth. (Acts 2:4)
- Speaking in tongues is an example for others to realize that God is watching over His Word to perform it and that Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Jeremiah 1:12, Hebrews 13:8)
- Speaking in tongues provides spirit realm alertness.
- Speaking in tongues will unscramble situations that are confusing. Trust the Unscrambler! Click here.
- Speaking in tongues connects us to the Spirit of God who was moving over the face of the waters. (Genesis 1:2) Think about that for a moment!
- Speaking in tongues takes faith. However, how does faith come? Continue to read further.
- If your emotions are down, speaking in tongues will lift them up. (1 Corinthians 14:4) Remember, we walk by faith, not our emotions. (2 Corinthians 5:7) Jesus had emotions but it did not hinder His faith. (John 11:35 Read the full account John 11th chapter)
Consider these verses from God’s word.
Romans 10:17 (AMP)
17 So faith comes by hearing [what is told], and what is heard comes by the preaching [of the message that came from the lips] of Christ (the Messiah Himself).
Acts 1:4-5 (NKJV)
4 And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, "which," He said, "you have heard from Me;
5 for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."
To hear and build up our faith about speaking in tongues click here!
This is a simple but powerful short testimony. It took place when I was a baby in Christ Jesus.
(Video) Click here if you need help to believe God.
Click here. Radar_Valuable Insights 14 speaking in tongues