Ever Full of Sap Part 4 The gospel and salvation have many facets
Suggestion: To maintain your focus read the entire page first before going to the links. Thank you.
Some Highlights: (Highlighted text added)
1. Question: How do we maintain our salvation? (Which stores potential energy or sap)|
2. It takes labor to take care of our salvation. (Maintenance is required)
Romans 1:16 (Sap)
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel: it is the power of God for salvation #4991 to every one who has faith, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.” RSV
3. Both the gospel and salvation have many facets. (Sap)
4. There are many facets to salvation, which stores potential energy. (Sap)
5. These facets of salvation need to be applied to produce movement or change.
6. Facets of "Salvation": (Drips of sap) NT: 4991: Safety, deliverance, preservation from danger or destruction, welfare, prosperity. In the OT, salvation can mean deliverance from present danger or trouble, or more especially, from defeat in battle.
7. God is our salvation because of the redemptive work of Christ. (The cross)
Isaiah 12:2 (Sap)
“Behold, God, my salvation! I will trust and not be afraid, for the Lord God is my strength and song; yes, He has become my salvation.” AMP
8. In salvation, a transfer has taken place.
9. What is rabbit foot faith?
10. There is a difference between Fellowship and Relationship.
Keep in mind that diamonds have many facets!
Thank the heavenly Father for the redemptive work of Christ!!
Need more about Jesus click here?