Satan's tactics/real change/ enemy's roar/stagnation
Note: Personally, for me to respond to God's love is through FAITH and DOING His Word. His love for me and others is so deep I cannot just hear His Word but actually and sincerely do it by faith. This is not a one-time thing. Practicing or exercising our faith together with works and consistency every day brings honor to our heavenly Father.
Pastor Vince Marino
Click here. Before going further you might desire the following. Strive for your eternal gold medal!
Portions of God's Word to consider:
Luke 11:28 (AMP)
“But He said, Blessed (happy and to be envied) rather are those who hear the Word of God and obey and practice it!”
James 1:22 (AMP)
“But be doers of the Word [obey the message], and not merely listeners to it, betraying yourselves [into deception by reasoning contrary to the Truth].”
James 2:22 (NKJV)
"Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?"
John 14:21 (NKJV)
“He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
John 14:23-24 (NKJV)
“Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.”
(Highlights of the teaching)
1. Before I begin, allow me to give you some tactical maneuvers by the enemy.
2. I have mentioned this before, and it is worth repeating.
3. Whenever the word is sown, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that is sown in our hearts.
4. This is his tactic. (method, approach, scheme)
The sower sows the word. 15 And these are the ones by the wayside where the word is sown. When they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts. NKJV
5. For God’s word to penetrate in the life of a person, their heart must be broken and soft.
6. This is our tactic. (method, approach, scheme)
7. And that is keeping our heart soft, pliable or workable.
8. The principle is the same whether or not saved or unsaved.
9. The principle also applies to any area of life.
He who tills his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits has no sense. RSV
10. To receive anything taught from me or anyone, our heart condition must be tilled and soft.
11. Otherwise, the seed I sow will only be on the surface.
12. We give the enemy the opportunity to come immediately and take away God’s word.
13. If our heart is hard, the seed that I sow today stays loosely on the surface and easily eaten up by the kingdom of darkness.
14. This is why we see no change in the life of a believer.
15. Who desires to change is the question?
And as he sowed, some seeds fell by the roadside, and the birds came and ate them up. AMP
16. Today I will be speaking on spiritual training.
17. We already know the enemy’s tactic.
18. We know he will attempt to take away what I am sowing today.
19. So, let us not be surprised.
20. Therefore, when we feel like we do not want to pray, study, read and so on make the decision and go against that feeling.
21. The false feeling is a combination of our un-renewed mind and Satan’s influence.
22. His influence comes in a variety of ways.
2 Corinthians 5:7
For we walk by faith, not by sight. NKJV
Continue listening for more valuable insights!
Click here. All because of Jesus!
Click here. Part 2