We are more than one thing! Encouragement and hope for you!
Hello, all Royal Prayer Guards and all those who join us!
Thank you for moving forward for the Lord and this ministry. Thank you also for being about the Father’s business.
Part of His business is the effective, fervent prayer of His children. (John 8:31-32, Luke 2:49, James 5:16)
Notice the white glove on the weapon.
Red and White Blood Cells:
(This is my perspective)
1. Every believer is a red blood cell within the body of Christ. (One drop)
2. Every congregation is one vein in the body of Christ. (Likewise for families and ministries)
3. Within each vein, flow the life of Jesus and nourish the body of Christ.
4. Every believer is a white blood cell. (One drop)
5. Every believer can and should function as a red and white blood cell.
6. If we think we are only one thing we will not do the other things God says we are.
7. We need to know who we are to know what to do. Our identity removes confusion.
8. During the day as we flow with the Holy Spirit, we can tell which cell we are.
Powerful portions of God’s word to consider!
1 John 4:17
Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world. (NKJV)
1 Corinthians 15:45
And so it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being." The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. (NKJV)
Insights for those in Christ:
Red blood cells: (Carry life…)
As red blood cells, we are to carry life and teach, providing spiritual food, and encouragement. (Acts 9:15)
White blood cells: (Defend…)
As white blood cells, we are to defend, pray and exercise delegated authority. (John 14:12-14, 17:18)
The image shows white blood cells, (lymphocytes or natural killers) attacking a cancerous or infected cell.
1. Make the decision to carry the life of Jesus to those in need.
2. Make the decision to defend, pray and exercise delegated authority in the spirit realm on behalf of the body of Christ and all areas of our jurisdiction.
3. For the full impact of this prayer focus, listen to the audio teaching series, “Red and White Blood Cells”.
Click here. Part 1.
4. Watch the video for some encouragement, and hope, for you! Click here.
Suggestions to use in our prayers for those in Christ:
Dear heavenly Father, I ask, in Jesus name, that You cause your children to:
1. Know which blood cell they are during the day, either red or white.
2. Carry the life of Jesus to people as a red blood cell.
3. Defend, pray, and exercise delegated authority as a white blood cell.
Click here. Scripture portions for this prayer focus.
Keep in mind this portion of God's word.
And they have overcome (conquered) him by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony, for they did not love and cling to life even when faced with death [holding their lives cheap till they had to die for their witnessing]. (AMP)
Pastor Vince Marino
Royal Prayer Guards
R.E.A.D. & R.E.A.P.