Pregnancy Care Clinic Social Prayer Focus
Suggestion: To maintain your focus read the entire page first then proceed to the links. Thank you.
"Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about. Your workmanship is marvelous-and how well I know it. You were there while I was being formed in utter seclusion!" TLB
Pregnancy Care Clinic
The Royal Prayer Guards are continuing to extend their prayers for the East County Pregnancy Care Clinic.
East County Pregnancy Care Clinic exists to serve women and their unborn children. They provide accurate information about the developing life in the mother’s womb and life-affirming alternatives to abortion.
They speak the truth in love and offer a secure refuge where each woman will find unconditional love, acceptance, and support.
East County Pregnancy Care Clinic is truly a safe haven where a woman can make confident and informed decisions regarding her future and that of the precious life within her
Let us all praise God for His wonderful work and pray for the East County Pregnancy Care Clinic!
(1) Pray for our protection from those who promote a pro-choice agenda.
(2) Pray for more women to come and find help at our clinics instead of going to facilities that promote abortion.
(3) Pray for more women and men to answer the call to volunteer at both of our clinics.
(4) Praise for a great golf tournament which raised support for our clinics and brought our ministry to the attention of our golfers.
(5) Praise that Nurse Karli has completed her ultrasound training and is now doing scans.
(6) Praise for an increased number of women seen at both clinics in May!
(7) Continue to pray for our ongoing work to reach women and men through online avenues.
(8) And most of all, pray for an end to abortion!
Go to the links to learn more about the East County Pregnancy Care Clinic!
Other areas that need prayer:
Please pray that those facing unintended pregnancies:
(1) Read the Word of God. Learn more
(2) Renew their mind with the word of God that they may prove what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
(3) Know who they are in Christ Jesus. Taste more
(4) Realize that God’s word is medicine to their flesh. Click here to receive some medicine!
(5) Train each newborn in the way they should go. (Proverbs 22:6)
(6) Also, pray that the clinic receives whatever they need to fulfill God's will. See newest update top of page.
(7) All financial needs to be met.
"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit them together in my mother's womb.” TLB
Royal Prayer Guards