National Prayer Focus #5
Remember Washington State
- Let us continue to show worth to the police officers and their families through our prayers.
Attentiveness vs. Unconcern
"Showing the worth of a person by giving undivided attention to his words and emotions" (IBLP)
- Let Jesus know He can depend on us to pray for those in need.
Dependability vs. Inconsistency
"Fulfilling what I consented to do even if it means unexpected sacrifice" (IBLP)
Sunday, Nov 29, 2009 @04:10pm CST
(Lakewood, WA) Four police officers were killed in what is being described as an ambush by the Pierce County Sheriff's Department.
"The Tacoma News Tribune" reports a gunman walked into a Lakewood diner and opened fire.
It's being reported the officers were targeted and the shootings weren't connected to a robbery.
Ask this question. How important is it to know, understand and operate in the authority of Jesus?
We as believers have been given delegated authority to rule in the spirit realm against evil spirits.
These evil spirits work through people and their agenda is to steal, kill and destroy. (Discover more Keeping America safe)
Washington State needs our assistance
I am calling all Royal Prayer Guards to stand together against the kingdom of darkness on behalf of the Washington State police officers.
1. Pray for those who lost their loved one.
2. Pray for protection of all police officers and their families in Washington State.
3. Exercise delegated spiritual authority against the kingdom of darkness.
4. Mercy for all those involved including the communities.
5. Future wisdom to know what to do for all those in authority in Washington State.
Scriptures to consider:
"Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." NKJV
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly." RSV
"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD for ever." RSV
“For the Lord is good; His mercy and loving-kindness are everlasting, His faithfulness and truth endure to all generations.” AMP
"Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom for the future." RSV
Pastor Vince Marino
Royal Prayer Guards